Thursday, October 16, 2003

Another Day

Ooops - something else I forgot. I've got a birthday party for Ella at Scott and Sonia's place on Sunday the 26th of October at 10 am.

Rode into work today - which was fun, but pretty hard work.

I've vowed to do at least 100 km per week - coz I'm fat and I'm sick of it.

So far this week I've done 65 kms (though I didn't ride on Monday).

I should get 90 km done this week - which isn't bad for a first week.

Other stuff I'm trying to motivate myself to keep doing is to keep my environments tidy. I can be a bit of a messy little bugger at times. I think it's the way I think. I like to have everything withing eye shot and easy reach even if it means piling stuff around me on the floor. I remember where stuff is and have a wierd spatial filing system - but it ain't real asthetic. I'm working on staying orgainized and tidy to acheive the same sense of having what I need to do a job, when I need it.

I'll write some more in the near future on other aims I have - but those are the two big ones at the moment.

Lose weight and Stay tidy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?