Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Busy Week Ahead

OK - I've got another speech to do next Wednesday at a dinner meeting and I don't know what to talk about. I could do the entertaining speech or I could do a speaking in Praise of someone, which I might just do - tho I don't know who - maybe Mark?

Had a good ride into work this morning on the deadly treadly. Not much traffic, but the air was a little cool.

It will be great when the cycleway along the Midland Railway is finished. Even just getting the thing down to Bayswater will get the worst section of road out of the way.

I'm doing about 25km per day at the moment, though when I find the distance a bit too easy, I'll probably loop around to the south side of the river to increase it up to about 40km.

I'll probably go for a ride this weekend to test the distance, so if ya see some mad bastard riding around on a black Giant Hybrid, then wave to them - coz it may well be me.

Other stuff - Next week's looking pretty damn busy.

18th - Mike's Buck's night - woohoo
21st - MMF meeting, my mum wants me to go to the Speechcraft course, have got squash and something else is on that I can't remember off the top of my head
22nd - Toastmasters Dinner meeting
23rd - Coolbellup Tavern to see Monica perform at the karaoke finals - should be fun
24th - am partying with Kate
25th - will probably be back at Sin

I'm sure heaps of other stuff will also raise it's head

Well that's about all I can be arsed putting up today - so you'll have to wait till tomorrow for the next gripping episode of Dark Thoughts {insert the scarey music and fade to credits}

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?