Friday, June 11, 2004

Counting Down

Well, its now only 8 days until Jodie arrives. Im so
excited that I finally get to meet her.
I think that we are going to have such an incredible
time together in Perth. Its just a pity that it will
be such a brief interlude in which well be able to
hold each other without the geographical challenges
that we both face. Were seriously going to have to do
something about our physical seperation, because its
becoming increasingly obvious that we were meant to be
together. That probably sounds like such an
idealistically romantic notion, but whatever the
reason, we certainly share something very special, and
I, for one, dont ever want to lose that.
Im grateful today, for the fact that I have a roof
over my head. Such a simple right it would seem, but
the storms last night made me grateful for shelter.
Until Tomorrow...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?