Sunday, June 13, 2004

Pizzas and Pint's

Here I am, sitting in the Flying Scotsman with a Pint of Kilkenny in front of me, waiting for my Pizza.

The Flying Scotsman, in Mt Lawley, West Oz, is a pretty damn cool pub. $10 for a gormet pizza and a pint of your favourite amber liquid (well it's an extra $1.50 for Kilkenny) The pizza's are really good and the music is always groovin.

These guys have done so much for the Perth electronic music scene. They host so many live gigs, that they have become "THE" place to go, to hear live electonic tunes in Perth.

I'm here with my friend Jodie (not the one that's been the subject of my other entries - though I do dearly wish that she was here) and my housemate.

Anyway, if you get the opportunity, check the pub out, especially Sunday afternoons and Thursday nights at the Velvet Lounge (the second room at the Flying Scotsman.)

Anyway, I've gotta get back to the Pizza and the Pint :)

Keep smilin...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?