Monday, August 15, 2005

Quickly, quickly

[Listening to: Get Right With Me - Depeche Mode - Songs Of Faith And Devotion (3:52)]

Just a quick blog entry today.

Weight is down to 100kg. It's going down slowly, but is up and down a bit. I don't think the occasional pizza is helping much, and I've instructed Jodie to keep pizza's away from me.

In other news the remix of Disconnected for is nearly finished. We've tranced up this trio from Perth. mLAN is working well again with a new MIDI interface and a new firewire card.

It was Jodie's Birthday on Saturday and we went on a balloon ride, which was seriously good fun. I got lots of photo's and if my new website ever gets going, then I'll post some photo's.

That's it for today. I've got to leave work shortly to pick up my beloved and head off to the gym for a bit of sweating.

Until next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?