Friday, September 23, 2005

Short and Sweet

[Listening to: Oxygene IV - Jean Michael Jarre - Oxygene 7-13 (3:19)]

It's been a while since I blogged last. Work has been absolutely flat out, so I've had little time to put keyboard to w.bloggar. Things are going well at work. I've been doing lots of drawings with the digital crayons, some database work, lots of spreadsheets, and basically trying to keep up with the demands for work placed on me.

The weight thing is still a bit of a struggle, but we're still working on it. The low GI diet is going great. The food in the menu's is fantastic, and I haven't felt hungry for about a week, despite eating less than normal.

Played squash today. Won some lost some.

Off to Busselton this weekend with Jodie, for a relaxing weekend away. Hopefully I'll be buying a house as well, though we're yet to see the one I'm interested in.

Not much music of late, but hopefully in the coming weeks.

Ciao for now....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?