Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Frazzled

[Listening to: Absurd - Fluke - Risotto (5:48)]

It's been a while since I've posted, but I have an excuse. I've been insanely busy.

A quick update on stuff.

Sonikmatter LLC and my association with it has gone completely pear shaped. I'm not happy about the way things unfolded, and I'm currently in the middle of sorting out the mess with the other owners.

My TR909 got broken while I was trying to the update, then it got fixed (sort of), then it got fixed (mostly) then it got modded, now it's back with the tech getting more modded and fixed properly.

Works been insane, but at long last we got listed. Been bashing my head against a wall and other cow-orkers over systems, invoicing etc.

Been doing lots of music, jamming, producing and playing. Got a new Korg EMX1 which is an amazing little box. My wife bought Live 7 suite for me for Xmas, which is as cool as heck.

Have joined up a few new forums. I'll update the forum list soon, but my favourite at the moment is http://www.cunka.com/forums/index.php which is a Kurzweil forum run by my good friend Brian (Cowzar) Cowell.

That's about it for now. Will post more soon.

Comments:
hello,

I have a quick kurweil question about my K2500S which i just bought. Can you email me at christopher.david.wheeler@gmail so we can discuss? thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?